[open-science] Open and Collaborative Science for Development: working paper out for comment

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Fri Mar 28 18:38:10 UTC 2014

Hi All

As you may remember, during 2013 OKF ran two workshops with the OpenUCT
Initiative at University of Cape Town, funded by the International
Development Research Centre. This was to work towards a research agenda for
open and collaborative science for development in the global South.

The working paper from that project is now up for comment. The proposal
documents and workshop reports were already published on the website last
year as we went along so feel free to take a look at those as well.

For project background see: http://openscidev.com/
To discuss the document or any themes in it, join the openscidev
googlegroup: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openscidev

Please take a look and comment if this is a topic that interests you - the
more feedback the better! Keep in mind that this is designed to be the
start of a conversation and we will be developing the points made over time
- it is a gathering of thoughts and ideas more than anything.

Document link: http://bit.ly/1h3wD4F

Thanks very much!

Jenny