[open-science] OKFN Open Science Local Chapter / Working Group call - 24th April 2014, 20h GMT

Ted Strauss ted at trudat.co
Thu Apr 10 11:06:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Here below is a bit of info about my idea, to be discussed on the next call.

My proposal is to begin a dialog about the creation of a magazine devoted
to the culture, attitudes and lifestyles of people involved with open
practices: open source, open data, open science, open knowledge, open
access, etc. This subject could also include communities with similar
practices and philosophies, such as makers on etsy, artists on deviantArt,
askers and answerers on stack exchange, et cetera.  The content of the
magazine will include stories, feature articles, interviews, reviews, and
other types of content typically found in great magazines.
Continue reading at http://okfnpad.org/p/okfn-openscience-localgroup-april14

Ted