[open-science] WSSSPE Collection

Samuel Moore samuel.moore15 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:43:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The Journal of Open Research Software has just launched a collection
of articles entitled: Working towards Sustainable Software for
Science: Practice and Experiences (WSSSPE)
http://openresearchsoftware.metajnl.com/collections/special/working-towards-sustainable-software-for-science
- I thought it might be interesting to members of this list.

The collection features papers from the WSSSPE meeting from November
last year, covering topics related to the development, deployment, and
maintenance of reusable software. A summary of the article was written
by Daniel S. Katz et al.
(http://openresearchsoftware.metajnl.com/article/view/jors.an) and
Matt Turk (the editor) has written a short piece about the collection
for the LSE Impact Blog:
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2014/07/10/working-towards-sustainable-software-for-science/

I hope this is of interest! We'd be super appreciative if you could
this share throughout your networks if and where appropriate.

Best,

Sam

-----
Samuel Moore
Panton Fellow, Open Knowledge Foundation
Managing Editor, Ubiquity Press
PhD Student, Department of Digital Humanities, King's College London

Twitter: @samoore_
http://scholarlyskywritings.wordpress.com/