[open-science] Todays Local Groups Call postponed

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 15:04:21 UTC 2014

Hi Stefan

I think a break until September would be fine!

On the topic of citizen science, the idea at the last meeting was floated
that we could look at openness in citizen science - if anyone would like to
speak briefly on the topic or present a project then you could let Stefan
and Keren know on the etherpad for the next meeting.

Jenny