[open-science] Planet Open Science

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:33:13 UTC 2014

Hi!

Really great idea!

Can I suggest that there could be some tagging/categorizing done?

I would like to see at least some way of separation between blog posts
about open science, and blog posts which are open science (so when
researchers simply post a blog post about their research and that is
their way of publication).

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m