[open-science] Planet Open Science

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 10:46:44 UTC 2014

Hi All

Thanks for taking the initiative with this Svetlana, it sounds like a great
idea :)
I'm starting a three-month stint at OKFN next week so let's do this! We can
start up straight on the open science working group infrastructure. One
focus for me over the next few months is putting time into open science
community infrastructure (time that my PhD has been somewhat eating into
for the last four years!) so I hope we can continue this conversation.

Egon - advice welcome on how these are set up, the open science working
group site/blog runs on WordPress but I can ask for new instances/other
systems to be setup on the servers if necessary. Happy to set you up as an
admin on what we currently have.

I will reply to the other community building thread soon and apologies for
the delay in responding, I'm midway through what is hopefully my last week
in the lab ever...

Jenny