[open-science] Planet Open Science

Jack Park jackpark at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:15:24 UTC 2014

Svetlana,

I see that you have a vote. Can you articulate your reasons for that vote?
Is there a working hypothesis at play here?

Are tags and categories the only criteria for choosing?

What about signal-to-noise ratio? How does the platform support honest,
civil debate about topics?  For that matter, how does it make specific
topics findable? relatable?

Does it simply aggregate, or does it provide for organizing resources?