[open-science] Voting For Planet Software

Ivan Ferrero ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 22:28:46 UTC 2014

If I may, we should think about the goal, then the steps to achieve it,
then the tools needed.

Otherwise how are we able to suggest the right platform, considering that
each has strength and weakness? :-)

Dr Ivan Ferrero - Psicologo Tecniche Mente-Corpo
333-4339624
ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
http://ivanferrero.it

via Zurigo 24/4