[open-science] SciDataCon 2014 and Open Science in India

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:48:24 UTC 2014

Hi All

I just registered for SciDataCon (New Delhi, 2-5 Nov) and booted a wiki
page for open science group members who are also attending so we can make
sure to catch up with each other!

http://wiki.okfn.org/Open_Science/SciDataCon

This means I'll be in New Delhi 1-6 Nov and could potentially stay around
or visit another city for a couple of days before heading back to the UK.
If anyone is interested in meeting up or organising an open science event
during that time, do get in touch or make suggestions on the wiki.

For those who can't make it, I'll be posting on Twitter and the working
group blog and will try to gather other people's posts onto the wiki at the
end.

Jenny