[open-science] Submissions open for Mozilla Festival 2015

Bill Mills bill at mozillafoundation.org
Tue Aug 4 21:18:12 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that *submissions are now open *for Mozilla
Festival 2015 in London, November 6-8! The Science track was a huge hit at
MozFest last year, and we'd love your help making this year better than
ever.

This year, we'll be continuing our tradition of offering trainings and
organizing sprint sessions around open research (with more surprises to
come - stay tuned); if you have an idea for a session, head over to the
submissions page <https://2015.mozillafestival.org/proposals> and let us
know!

Check out this blog post
<https://www.mozillascience.org/help-us-shape-the-science-track-for-mozfest-2015>
from
Arliss Collins for details on session ideas and how to submit a proposal;
let us know your ideas, and hope to see you all in London this winter!

--
Best Regards,
Bill Mills