[open-science] Open Science meeting/village @ Chaos Communication Camp (13th-17th August, 2015, close to Berlin, Germany)

Konrad Förstner konrad at foerstner.org
Thu Aug 6 07:29:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

here's a small reminder for people who are going to the Chaos
Communication Camp (close to Berlin, Germany) next week. We will have
a village

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Open_Science

and will run a workshop

https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Session:Open_Science_Workshop

Feel free to join us or visit us. Contact me if you have questions.

Best wishes

Konrad