[open-science] Why do you use MediaWiki?

Ivan Ferrero ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:20:14 UTC 2015

Hi Matthew I agree with you, and this is the reason why I still haven't
decided yet.

If I gave up with the collaborative concept I'd install a multi-authors
Wordpress: easy to manage, easy to expand with add-ons, very easy to edit
the content.

I like the wiki concept too, but they don't render well on mobile devices
and similar, that are the future.
I sometimes ask myself why they still hadn't developed to reach the Web 2.0
or the Web 3.0 and all of their integrations.

I fear to spend more time on technical issues than on creating content and
managing the Community.

I'm having a look at https://osf.io/ that has all the features I want, but
it's a third party platform for me, so I'm trying to figure out a funding
model to support the project.

You give me useful links, but again I'm not a techie guy.

  [image: photo]
*Dr Ivan Ferrero*
Digital Psychologist, Mind-Body Psychotherapist
 m:+393334339624 | e:ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com | w:www.ivanferrero.it | a: via
Felice Bisleri 11, Milano (Italy)
 <http://plus.google.com/+IvanferreroIt>  <http://twitter.com/IvanPsy>
<http://it.linkedin.com/in/ivanpsy/>  <http://www.pinterest.com/ivanpsy/>