[open-science] Reminder: LIBER 2015 call for papers closing 15th of Feb

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Mon Feb 9 08:55:41 UTC 2015

Hi Susan,

Is the LIBER journal able to accept submissions in LaTeX. The author
guidelines only mention Word+LibreOffice variants. This is reasonably
important for computer scientists to engage since it is the norm in
our field. Our workflow generally includes making diagrams and
plotting data and is a little tool-centric in this way, not to mention
the much higher quality typesetting, especially of mathematics.

I would be more than happy to work with you to put together a class
(document type) file that sets up the journal's typographical style
which would facilitate future contributions.

Best,
-w