[open-science] Why do you use MediaWiki?

Ivan Ferrero ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:40:06 UTC 2015

Thank you all!
Now I understand.
I had a look at the installation instructions and they scare me a bit: many
providers have auto installing scripts, but what happens when I need to
install new plug-ins?

I will ask some forum before.

---

Dr Ivan Ferrero - Psicologo Tecniche Mente-Corpo
333-4339624
ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com

http://ivanferrero.it

via Zurigo 24/4