[open-science] Why do you use MediaWiki?

Florence Piron florence.piron at com.ulaval.ca
Tue Jan 20 14:00:35 UTC 2015

Hi

I have created some wikis with mediawiki and they are perfect.
By the way, I have just discovered that wikipedia is testing a new tool
for editing, allowing to do it without using the mark-up. It is
interesting! But it could also induce users not to try coding by
themselves...

Florence Piron, Québec