[open-science] Why do you use MediaWiki?

Ivan Ferrero ivan.ferrero1975 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:20:10 UTC 2015

Sure you can have more details about my project! :-)

I'm planning a project about Cyberbullying, and I'm undecided:

1) create a collaborative platform where people are able to share their
anti-Cyberbullying projects.
A "fork" feature would be great.

2) create a collaborative Wiki focused on Cyberbullying (or a broader
topic, i.e. Psyche and New Technologies) in order to connect various
sub-topics and findings.
In my experience I see many researches may be connected each others, but
they are presented in different locations and one is not aware of the other
ones.

I still don't have a team: it's all in my mind.

My goal is to gather all the knowledge in a single place and make it public.

Any suggestion is always appreciated: maybe I find it doesn't worth the
effort. :-)

PS: I'm already on the run with www.bullismoonline.it in Italian language.
It's the usual big Wordpress website: it makes a sense in Italy (we lack
something like that), but there are many English good websites, but again
they don't dialogue each others.