[open-science] Web Literacy in Open Science

Bill Mills bill at mozillafoundation.org
Mon Jul 13 21:05:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just wanted to direct your attention to a call for participation at Mozilla
this week - my colleagues would like members of the open science community
to *join a one-hour conversation* *on what 'web literacy' means in open
science*.

More details are in the blog:
https://www.mozillascience.org/web-literacy-in-open-science

And the current Web Literacy Map is here:
https://teach.mozilla.org/teach-like-mozilla/web-literacy/

My colleagues would like to discuss how you see the various elements of the
Web Literacy Map applying to your work, and open science more broadly. By
learning what skills and knowledge the open science community needs to
successfully transact research on the web, Mozilla can do a better job of
making programs and resources that serve and include our community. *If
you'd like to participate in the conversation, please reply to me or get in
touch with the science lab (sciencelab at mozillafoundation.org
<sciencelab at mozillafoundation.org>) this week* - hope you all can join!

--
Best Regards,