[open-science] Open Science meeting/village @ Chaos Communication Camp (13th-17th August, 2015, close to Berlin, Germany)

Konrad Förstner konrad at foerstner.org
Sat May 9 13:02:47 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

some of us in the German Open Science group though it might be a good
idea to have a gathering at the Chaos Commincation Camp [1, 2]. The Camp
will take place close to Berlin from 13th to 17th August, 2015.

At first I thought to run just a small workshop as done as the Chaos
Communication Congress in December of last year but I was now brave
enough to register a "village" [3]. This is basically a place where
people of a project/community can camp together and host activities
(workshop, hackathon, parties).

It would be good to know who is interested in joining / to organizing
this. Depending on the feedback we can see if we have enough people to
run a village or just a workshop.

Here is a pad [4] to compile the idea/people.

Cheers

Konrad

[1] https://events.ccc.de/2015/02/10/chaos-communication-camp-2015-save-the-date/
[2] https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Main_Page