[open-science] Fwd: ICSTI Webinar: 'A Pathway from Open Access and Data Sharing to Open Science in Practice'

Simon CODATA simon at codata.org
Sat Oct 17 20:17:54 UTC 2015

On 10 November at 15.00 UTC (10am US Eastern, 3pm GMT, 16.00 CET etc), CODATA President Geoffrey Boulton, will participate in an ICSTI organised webinar on 'A Pathway from Open Access and Data Sharing to Open Science in Practice’.  The webinar also features Jerry Sheehan (US National Library of Medicine) and José Cotta (European Commission).

Register at: http://www.niso.org/news/events/2015/webinars/icsti_sharing/

Further details below.

With very best wishes,

Simon.

Data Science Journal: http://datascience.codata.org/
Dr Simon Hodson | Executive Director CODATA | http://www.codata.org

E-Mail: simon at codata.org | Twitter: @simonhodson99 | Skype: simonhodson99
Blog: http://www.codata.org/blog
Diary: http://bit.ly/simonhodson99-calendar
Tel (Office): +33 1 45 25 04 96 | Tel (Cell): +33 6 86 30 42 59

CODATA (ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology), 5 rue Auguste Vacquerie, 75016 Paris, FRANCE

Begin forwarded message: