[open-science] Job Seeking: Lab Assistant Position

Svetlana Belkin belkinsa at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 18 13:51:39 UTC 2016

All,

Sorry for cross-posting.

I'm job seeking for a lab assistant position within someone's lab that
practices Open Science with in the USA.  I have a BS in biology with the
focus of cellular and molecular biology.   I wish to get hired by one of
these labs because I wish to learn more about the practices of Open
Science in order to understand how to help our Communities.

Please feel free to reply to this thread or send me an off-list reply.

Thank you.
--
Svetlana Belkin
A.K.A: belkinsa