[open-science] Call for cases of research data re-use

Stephanie Wykstra stephanie.wykstra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:53:24 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Open data advocates from Innovations for Poverty Action and Mozilla Science
Lab have joined together and we are seeking examples of research data
re-use, from any scientific discipline.  We are reaching out for your help
to spread the word. We have a call for participation here
<https://www.mozillascience.org/share-your-story> and if you have a story
to share,  you can submit your story here:
http://bit.ly/data_reuse_form by March
10, 2016. We will write up and share our findings so that others may learn
from the examples, and participants may also have the chance to attend a
workshop on data re-use to present their research. If you have a data
re-use story to share, please get in touch!

Thanks for your help, and let us know if you have any questions.

Stephanie Wright (Mozilla Science Lab, bio
<https://www.mozillascience.org/u/stephwright>)  and Stephanie Wykstra
(Innovations for Poverty Action, bio
<http://www.poverty-action.org/people/stephanie-wykstra>)