[open-science] Job: Editor, LSE Impact Blog

Williams4,S S.Williams4 at lse.ac.uk
Tue Jul 5 15:59:05 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We have an editorial vacancy going at the LSE Impact Blog. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in academic impact, scholarly communication, traditional and alternative research metrics.

The LSE Impact Blog is a hub for researchers, higher education administrative staff, librarians, students, think-tanks, and decision-makers interested in maximising the impact of academic work.

Deadline: 13 July 2016
London-based (London School of Economics and Political Science)
£27,657 - £32,013 (depending on experience)
This is a fixed term appointment with funding confirmed until 31 July 2017

More details on how to apply can be found here: http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2016/07/01/vacancy-editor-lse-impact-blog/

*Cross-posting this on a few listservs that I've found particularly useful and relevant during my time as editor*

Best
Sierra

Sierra Williams
Managing Editor