[open-science] Call for papers tool

Lyubomir Penev penev at pensoft.net
Wed Jul 6 07:37:34 UTC 2016

Dear Rodrigo,

Pensoft's ARPHA Writing Tool <http://arpha.pensoft.net>, Journal
Publishing Platform <arhpahub.com>and associated journals, especially
the Research Ideas and Outcomes (RIO Journal) <http://riojoirnal.com>,
are well designed for this purpose. RIO provides flexible template for
conference abstracts, presentations, posters, single-media publications,
and more, that can be written and reviewed collaboratively, on-line.
Review can be provided at three stages: (1) pre-submission, during the
authoring process, (2) pre-publication, and (3) post-publication. The
articles are published in HTML, PDF and JATS XML, either within one or
several contextual online collections (e.g., sorted out by symposia).

Please let me know if we can be of some help.

Regards,

Lyubomir

On 7/5/2016 5:31 PM, Rodrigo Padula wrote:
> Hello!
>
> As I informed here on the list some weeks ago, we are planning the
> first Wikipedia Science Conference in Brasil.
>
> Now we are looking for a good tool to manage the conference, call for
> papers and peer evaluation.
>
> So, recommendations and links are welcome! ;-)
>
> If somebody can help us to setup a good tool, any help is very welcome!
>
> Best regards
>
> Rodrigo Padula
> Coordenador de Projetos
> Grupo Wikimedia Brasileiro de Educação e Pesquisa
> http://www.wikimedia.org.br
> 21 99326-0558

Prof. Dr. Lyubomir Penev
Managing Director