[open-science] Call for papers tool

Rodrigo Padula rodrigopadula at wikimedia.org.br
Tue Jul 5 14:47:02 UTC 2016

Excellent Brian,

I will ping you in pvt.

Best regards

Rodrigo Padula
Coordenador de Projetos
Grupo Wikimedia Brasileiro de Educação e Pesquisa
http://www.wikimedia.org.br
21 99326-0558

---- On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 11:42:12 -0300 Brian Hole<brian.hole at ubiquitypress.com> wrote ----

Hi Rodrigo,

We've recently developed a conferences system for exactly this purpose. It accepts session and abstract proposals, manages their peer review, and at the end publishes the abstracts as preprints with DOIs.

The first conference (SciDataCon - for the World Science Council's CODATA and ICSU organisations) is currently running on the system now: http://www.scidatacon.org/

I'd be happy to demonstrate the backend etc. if you're interested in exploring it further. We will also be releasing the platform as open source in future.

All the best,
Brian

]u[ Ubiquity Press