[open-science] Call for papers tool

Brian Hole brian.hole at ubiquitypress.com
Tue Jul 5 14:42:12 UTC 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

We've recently developed a conferences system for exactly this purpose. It
accepts session and abstract proposals, manages their peer review, and at
the end publishes the abstracts as preprints with DOIs.

The first conference (SciDataCon - for the World Science Council's CODATA
and ICSU organisations) is currently running on the system now:
http://www.scidatacon.org/  <http://www.scidatacon.org/>

I'd be happy to demonstrate the backend etc. if you're interested in
exploring it further. We will also be releasing the platform as open source
in future.

All the best,
Brian

]u[ Ubiquity Press