[open-science] Nominated Members of the Open Science Policy Platform

Fernanda Peset <mpesetm@upv.es> fernandapeset at gmail.com
Fri May 27 09:37:34 UTC 2016

I know Eva for many years and her ability for wearing a lot of hats is
amazing!

Congratulations, Eva!!!

On vi., may. 27, 2016 at 11:09 , Eva Méndez <emendez at bib.uc3m.es> wrote:

Dear all,

I am on the list, and I am this community!!!

Actually my nomination gathered different support letters of organizational
bodies that I am involved in (like YERUN Young European Research
Universities or REBIUN Spanish University Libraries Network), but also I’ve
got mails of support from different “community groups”.

I would like to have more people from this list there, actually me, myself
I supported Cameron, for example. But I think that to have represented all
the stakeholders, countries, etc. is pretty difficult on only 25 people.
But I will put as many hats as I can, and one, for sure, is the one that
represents all the passion of this community.

Best regards

               Eva

--

Dra. Eva M. Méndez Rodríguez

Associate profesor. Library and Information Science Department

Deputy Vice President for Strategy and Digital Education

Universidad Carlos III de Madrid

C/Madrid, 128 (Dpcho. 14.2.17) | 28903 GETAFE (MADRID). Spain

Tlf. +34 916248620 | http://bit.ly/evamen  | @evamen