[open-science] Nominated Members of the Open Science Policy Platform

Luc Henry luc.henry at hackuarium.ch
Fri May 27 16:27:10 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I am glad to see conservative organisations represented. Probably the best
way to convince them to adopt new standards.

>From what I understood, this Open Science Policy Plarform is the top of the
European Open Science hierarchy. But the plan seems to have sub-committee
or working groups (or some sort of community at large). Eva, do you know
anything? Correct me if I am mistaken.

One option would be to lobby now to have more of us, end-users of open
science, actual scientists, industry researchers, NGO activists, hackers,
entrepreneurs, patient groups, and citizen scientists (or simply citizens)
represented in these larger groups.

Any thought?

L.