[open-science] Open Science 101 @ Mozilla Science Lab Global Sprint 2016 - your help needed

Matthias Fromm fromm at mfromm.de
Tue May 31 14:52:20 UTC 2016

Yes, considering RIO for any type of further publication or additional
dissemination channels will be definitely worth doing.

I think we will come back to the "platform" question a couple of times
throughout the project and will definitely keep RIO (and other
platforms) in mind. So again, thanks for your suggestions! ;-)

Best,
Matthias