[open-science] A new collaborative editor for open science

Richard Smith-Unna rds45 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Feb 11 06:07:21 UTC 2017

To my mind Authorea is a tool for open science, whilst not necessarily
being open itself. In the same way that github is a tool for open source.
Authorea allows authors to collaborate openly and publish the resulting
work openly. The must be a place for such services in a healthy open
ecosystem.

Richard