[open-science] Elsevier are telling "mis-truths" about the extent of paywalled open access

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:46:21 UTC 2017

Whether or not other list members wish to agree or disagree, speak or remain silent, both remains to be seen and is besides the point.

What is beyond doubt is that you hijacked Ross's thread and changed the topic so the discussion was no longer about Elsevier, their behavior and how to tackle it. As Ale, myself and Tom Morris hinted to various degrees, this is not about CC licenses. Please don't do that…