[open-science] Elsevier are telling "mis-truths" about the extent of paywalled open access

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:29:45 UTC 2017

Brilliant Christoph! I mentioned your openapc-de github data only 2 days
ago on this list, I just haven't had the time to go through it yet:
https://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/open-science/2017-February/004467.html

Does your data include Ulf's openapc-se data (the Swedish APC data)?

If not we should get that done as soon as possible. There are professional
journalists investigating this matter right now.

Best,

Ross