[open-science] Fwd: Open Data Day is coming up, join the fun!

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Thu Feb 23 15:09:18 UTC 2017

Hi Lusy,

We had a minor issue today with the map on the Open Data Day website, which
is now resolved.
So you should be able to see events now: there are already 204 events
registered around the world, and more will be added in the coming days.

Best, Lieke

--
Lieke Ploeger

Communications Officer  | skype: laploeger  |  @liekeploeger
<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Open Knowledge  - See how data can change the world
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>