[open-science] Fwd: Open Data Day is coming up, join the fun!

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Fri Feb 24 11:58:54 UTC 2017

Hi Lusy,

There is definitely a way to see all events in the list: if you click the
'Register an event' button it takes you to the full list of events.

Hope that helps!

Best, Lieke

On 23 February 2017 at 16:56, lusy <lusy at spline.de> wrote:

> Hey Lieke,
>
> thanks for your response! My counter still shows 0 events, but maybe
> it's a caching issue now, since my colleague Olga is able to see them..
> However, is there a way to actually click on the map and get a link
> pointing to the actual event and some details about it?
>
> Cheers
> Lusy
>
> On Thu, 2017-02-23 at 16:09 +0100, Lieke Ploeger wrote:
> > Hi Lusy,
> >
> > We had a minor issue today with the map on the Open Data Day website,
> which
> > is now resolved.
> > So you should be able to see events now: there are already 204 events
> > registered around the world, and more will be added in the coming days.
> >
> > Best, Lieke

Lieke Ploeger

Communications Officer  | skype: laploeger  |  @liekeploeger
<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Open Knowledge  - See how data can change the world
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>