[open-science] Emergent and future innovations in peer review - collaborative F1000 article published

Ross-Hellauer, Anthony ross-hellauer at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Thu Jul 27 11:40:33 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Forgive the self-publicity (I'm a co-author), but I'd like to alert list-members to a new major collaborative review on peer review that has now been published on F1000 and is open for comments, entitled: "A multi-disciplinary perspective on emergent and future innovations in peer review [version 1; referees: awaiting peer review]" https://f1000research.com/articles/6-1151/v1

The paper, developed and written openly online over the course of a year by 33 international collaborators (led by Jon Tennant), is an attempt to provide an authoritative cross-disciplinary synthesis on the state-of-the-art in peer review and its possible future directions.

As per F1000's publishing model, this is version one of the paper and it is currently awaiting reviewers and peer review. We're already collecting sources and comments in anticipation of version 2 and would really welcome your feedback (via the open commenting enabled at the link above).

With best wishes,
Tony Ross-Hellauer

Dr. Tony Ross-Hellauer
OpenAIRE<https://www.openaire.eu/> Scientific Manager