[open-science] "Openness" in job announcements and hiring guidelines - help!

Stacy Konkiel stacy at altmetric.com
Wed Jun 7 18:01:56 UTC 2017

Thanks, all!

Daniel, we'd be happy to share the draft when it's a bit more cleaned
up--right now it's a *very* rough outline that might not make much sense to
people beyond our working group. But once it's ready, we'd be very keen to
have your expert feedback on some of the proposals we're putting forth.
Ours was a small group, so I've got the feeling we're missing some much
needed perspective from the Open Science community--esp. those working
outside of the US.

Bianca and Peter, thanks so much for those links. I've actually been in
touch with Juan about his project on P&T requirements and he's agreed to
share his results with OSI moving forward, so we're eager for those to
develop. The job descriptions and the policy draft you've both provided
will be invaluable.

Any other feedback/thoughts from others on the list would be quite welcome!

Best,
Stacy

--
Stacy Konkiel