[open-science] "Openness" in job announcements and hiring guidelines - help!

Stacy Konkiel stacy at altmetric.com
Thu Jun 29 19:16:59 UTC 2017

Hello all,

As promised, here's the final draft of the OSI 2017 working group report on
promoting openness in professional advancement scenarios
<https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Promoting-openness-in-professional-advancement-practices-qpA9Eox7O0mtBqWtJNnBl>
.

We welcome your comments on the report, especially where you've got
resources or relevant citations to share. We're submitting the report
tomorrow (Friday) at 3 pm Mountain/Denver time, so please add your thoughts
by then for them to be included in the final-final draft.

All best,
Stacy