[open-science] Opportunity to join data stewards team at TU Delft - 2 more positions!

Marta Teperek M.Teperek at tudelft.nl
Wed Aug 22 13:49:18 UTC 2018

Dear All,

(apologies for cross-posting)

Here comes an opportunity to join our dynamic Team of Data Stewards at TU Delft. We are looking to fill two posts:

-        Data Steward at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science<https://www.academictransfer.com/en/49255/data-steward-faculty-of-electrical-engineering-mathematics-and-computer-science/>

-        Data Steward at the Faculty of Applied Sciences/Faulty of Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering<https://www.academictransfer.com/en/49258/data-steward-faculty-of-applied-sciencesfaculty-of-mechanical-maritime-and-materials-engineering/>

The aim of the Data Stewardship project at TU Delft is to improve data management practices across the campus by providing dedicated, discipline-specific support at every faculty at TU Delft. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our dynamic (and very international!) team.