[open-science] Facebook scientific groups

Gabriele Mogni gabriele.mogni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:06:37 UTC 2018

Dear open-science community members,

I would like to draw your attention to two Facebook groups on scientific
topics that I created myself, and that I would be delighted if you could
join. The first one which is already reaching a significant size deals
with computational science and engineering topics, and can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/compscieng/

The second is much more recent and still very much in the initial
growing stage, and deals with the European Union's efforts in scientific
and technological research and projects:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eurolabo/

Many thanks for your interest and support,

Dr. Gabriele Mogni (UPMC, Paris, France)