[open-science] Open Science MOOC - feedback open!

Peter Suber peter.suber at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 20:18:47 UTC 2018

Hi Jon,

I'd like to add several things to the page of resources.

* The Open Access Tracking Project (OATP)
http://bit.ly/o-a-t-p
--to help people follow new developments in open science and related areas;
also to tag new developments and help inform the public about them

* TagTeam
http://bit.ly/tagteam-harvard
--for research projects that want to use an open-source tagging platform

* I'd also like to add a good number of tag libraries from OATP. Here are
just some, and I'd be glad to work with you on others. When adding these,
it would be nice to make a few points about them. For example: each one
grows in real time; each one is available in HTML, RSS, Atom, and JSONP
(below I link to the HTML editions); each one is open to additions from
anyone, and the project welcomes volunteer taggers; there are similar feeds
on disciplines (oa.anthropology, oa.biology, oa.chemistry...) and countries
and regionos (oa.africa, oa.brazil, oa.china); these are just a few of
hundreds of OATP feeds.

early career researchers
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.ecr

incentives
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.incentives

licensing
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.licensing

obstacles
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.obstacles

open data
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.data

open science
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.open_science

policies
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.policies

reproducibility
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/hubs/oatp/tag/oa.reproducibility

Plus of course there is the OATP primary feed, which covers all subtopics.
http://tagteam.harvard.edu/remix/oatp/items

     Thanks,
     Peter

Peter Suber