[open-science] Open Science NetSci Hackathon

David Knutson dknutson at plos.org
Thu May 16 21:14:17 UTC 2019

Hey everyone,

PLOS is excited to sponsor the Open NetSci Hackathon<https://opennetsci.github.io/> and support NetSci 2019<http://vermontcomplexsystems.org/events/netsci/>. This is
NetSci's inaugural hackathon<https://opennetsci.github.io/> and this year's theme is open code and data (CC BY content is made for this!) The hackathon will also feature keynote speaker Cassidy Sugimoto<https://sils.unc.edu/people/alumni-profiles/cassidy-sugimoto> and experts on site to help with projects.  Anyone registered for the NetSci 2019 School and Satellites can join, free of charge, and groups and individual participants are welcome. Learn how to sign up and get involved here<https://opennetsci.github.io/>. You can read more about this event and our involvement on the Official PLOS Blog<https://blogs.plos.org/plos/2019/05/netsci-2019/>.

PLOS I OPEN FOR DISCOVERY
David Knutson I Sr. Communications Manager
1160 Battery Street, Suite 225, San Francisco, CA 94111
dknutson at plos.org I Main +1 415-624-1200 I Cell +1 651-260-8288 I Fax +1 415-546-4090