[open-sustainability] Top ten open carbon data apps?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 22 19:41:21 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was just playing around with Jorge Zapico et al's wonderful little
carbon.to app and thought that it might be a nice bite-sized exercise for
the fledgling sustainability working group to do a roundup of our top 10
favourite apps that use open carbon data?

This could also be a fun group exercise. We could all add our favourites to
a Google Doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TkwzdDtWFakc3Hlwp6Y2aCtBqoC5MZRK9NgPfTV39yM/edit#>(with
quotes about what each thing does and why we like it) and do a
roundup of our top ten favourites in the next call?

We could publish the results on the OKFN blog, which could also be a nice
way to introduce working group members to the world - and encourage others
to get involved.

We could start the exercise now, and continue to add to it as we get more
members (as perhaps we don't yet have enough people for this to be a
representative group of people). ;-)

What do people think?

All the best,

Jonathan