[open-sustainability] Top ten open carbon data apps?

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Mon Nov 26 10:20:28 UTC 2012

My favourite (though I'm biased because I made it) is AskAMEE (http://ask.amee.com). Unfortunately, I've just discovered that AMEE have taken it down as part of their pivot away from carbon calculation. I'll try my best to get it back online sometime soon.

The data isn't necessarily big-O Open, but AMEE have recently released it all open source and I've written a converters to start making it into a standardised useful format.

Incidentally, this mailing list doesn't reply to the list as default, so conversations might go off-list really easily. Can someone in control change that?

cheers,
James