[open-sustainability] Hello to the list from Daniel

Tyler Christie tyler at amee.com
Tue Aug 13 10:58:11 UTC 2013

hey daniel

you should check out what we're doing at amee -- leveraging big data to
score every business on their environmental sustainability and then enable
companies to use that data to make better business decisions thereby
driving companies to become more sustainable. Later this month we will
expand beyond the UK to cover international companies -- including Germany

Let me know if you'd like to chat about it. We're always interested in
getting a little press!

Cheers

Tyler

On 13 August 2013 11:40, Daniel Boese <daboese at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I just wanted to drop a short hello to the list. I am online-editor at
> art, Germany's largest arts magazine. My second focus is climate change – I
> wrote a book about the global youth climate movement and its use of social
> media. Main interests: Activism and sustainability, Berlin, Hamburg, data
> journalism.
>
> Best
> Daniel
>
> http://www.art-magazin.de/
> http://www.danielboese.de/wordpress/

amee
Vice President, Product and Market Solutions

email: tyler at amee.com
phone: +44.0755.468.3359
skype: tyleratamee
twitter: tylerchristie