[open-sustainability] Data on CO2 Reduction Initiatives, and how successful they've been

Townsend J.H. J.Townsend at soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 14 10:56:22 UTC 2013

Thanks Monica! Nice combination of open crowdsourcing approach with reference to a verifying authority for carbon reduction figures.

Alberto, do ECODES have any expansion plans for Carbonpedia beyond Spain? (Also, any news on their magazine edition on open data and sustainability?)

Jack

Web, Open Data & Sustainability University of Southampton

@JackTownsend_ <https://twitter.com/JackTownsend_>  jack at jacktownsend.net<mailto:jack at jacktownsend.net>
+44 7934 508 661

On 14 Aug 2013, at 11:10, Mónica Vidal <monica.vidal at ecodes.org<mailto:monica.vidal at ecodes.org>>