[open-sustainability] Data on CO2 Reduction Initiatives, and how successful they've been

Mónica Vidal monica.vidal at ecodes.org
Wed Aug 14 11:41:56 UTC 2013

Hi Jack,

I'm the Carbonpedia coordinator so I can answer your question. Yes, we plan
to expan Carbonpedia. We are preparing the strategy right now. The first
step will be latin america for several reasons:

1. Spanish language
2. we have an important background working in differents countries of latin
america
3. we have 2 office there. One in Nicaragua and other one in Peru.
4. an important part of our mission is to work like a bridge between Europe
and Latin America

About the magazine edition; the budget for this number is around 7.400
euros (translation into english and portuguese included), so right night we
are looking for sponsors. In principle we are 3 organization involve on
this, Nossa Sao Paulo, OKNF Spain and us.
I copy here the link to the number 32 of our  magazine (esPosible) we did
in the past about open goverment.
http://www.revistaesposible.org/Revista-esPosible-numero-32

  <http://www.ecodes.org/quienes-somos/#_5>   <http://goog_757705561>

nº 9, 1º-1ª - 50001 - ZARAGOZA (Zaragoza), ecodes at ecodes.org. Por favor, si