[open-sustainability] Ideas for data projects related to climate change

Christopher Martin [PRE] C.A.Martin at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 14:23:49 UTC 2013

Hi Pierre and Jonathan,

This paper is roughly in the space you are discussing so might be of interest - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301421512005423. I have research interests in both open data and energy transitions, so am very interested in opportunities in this area.

Kind regards

Chris

----------------------------

Dr. Chris Martin

Centre Coordinator - Centre for Integrated Energy Research

University of Leeds

Energy Building (G.12)

Email: c.a.martin at leeds.ac.uk

Internal: x31950

External: +44 (0)113 3431950

Twitter: @chrismartin81

Web: http://www.cier.leeds.ac.uk/people/energy/staff/c.a.martin

Blog: http://openpractices.blogspot.co.uk/

Please note - my working pattern is typically Monday-Thursday (09:30 – 17:30)