[open-sustainability] [open-government] Help to internationalize the Open Food Facts project + G-8 conference in Washington

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu Feb 28 20:20:29 UTC 2013

Hi Stephane,

Great event for Open Data Day! And a very interesting project all together.

An idea could be to work towards establishing an independent
Food/Consumption Working Group through the infrastructure of the Open
Sustainability Working Group. There you can start using the already set up
community infrastructure - as well as put information online (permanent
page) or start blogging (http://sustainability.okfn.org), etc.

Just an idea,

-Christian
--
Christian Vilum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*