[open-sustainability] Growing vegetables with open data

Tom Chance Tom.Chance at london.gov.uk
Thu Jul 18 12:40:01 UTC 2013

Really interesting stuff. I spent some time talking with colleagues at City Hall who run Capital Growth - a project to expand community food growing in London - about the possibility of using collaborative mapping to improve open data on food growing spaces, as I was setting up http://www.openecomaps.co.uk/ at the time. It never came to much, I didn't have enough spare time and in the end most people want to get on growing food not mapping their spaces :)

Tom Chance
Team Coordinator
LONDONASSEMBLY Green Group
City Hall, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2AA