[open-sustainability] CESC in the UK

Townsend J.H. J.Townsend at soton.ac.uk
Fri Jul 19 10:25:44 UTC 2013

Great that you'll be coming.

Sounds like timings a bit tight then if Sunday is the only day and you guys need to get to Cambridge by 18:30

Does Sunday during the day work for you too Daniel? Is anyone else coming over?

We normally have speaker events on a Monday evening, but we're keen to play with the format to keep it fresh. Have to have a think what sort of event might work well on a Sunday lunchtime. Open to ideas! Perhaps a Cleanweb Brunch, A Cleanweb-Picnic-in-the-Park, A Cleanweb BBQ or a Cleanweb Unconference…

Would you like to speak about anything in particular? This is a very mixed crowd of largely Webby people (developers, designers, entrepreneurs), some environmental people and a mix of others, so the talks tend to be more "TED-y" than academic in tone. You can see the sort of events we've had on the meetup group:  http://www.meetup.com/Cleanweb-London/

Cheers
Jack

Web & Sustainability University of Southampton

@JackTownsend_ <https://twitter.com/JackTownsend_>  jack at jacktownsend.net<mailto:jack at jacktownsend.net>
+44 7934 508 661