[open-sustainability] Data on energy subsidies?

Robert Rattle robert14robert at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 25 13:51:21 UTC 2013

Hi Jonathan,

IISD has done extensive work on (fossil fuel) subsidies.  On their main Global Subsidies Initiative page are links to several very relevant reports and activities.

Somewhat along the same lines, here is an interestingTED talk I stumbled across.

Perhaps these are somethings to discuss in Geneva this year?

Robert